News & Events

Media Questions

Are you a news organization with media or interview requests for the Department? If so, please contact the Office of Public Affairs or view more information about the Office of Public Affairs on our website.



Offender Concerns or Questions

Inmate Concerns / Questions
(404) 656-4661

If you are not a member of the media but have questions or concerns regarding a loved one within our system, please use our offender concerns contact information. We also have additional information on our website for family and friends regarding visitation processes, sending money to an inmate, locating one of our facilities, and much more.