- CONSTRUCTED: 2003
- CAPACITY: 155
- OPENED: 2003
- SECURITY LEVEL: MINIMUM
To assist Residents in making a successful transition returning to the community by providing social skills and employment training. Rutledge State Prison is the host facility.
Two dormitories consisting of four man rooms.
10 permanent residents provide food service, buildings and grounds maintenance and sanitation. The remaining residents are assigned to work release.
- Academic: General Education Diploma (Prep/Testing)
- Counseling: Individual and Group Counseling, Odyssey Program, Basic World of Works, Residence Planning, Substance Abuse Education, Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous, Fatherhood Services.
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study, Pastoral Counseling
- Vocational/OJT: Maintenance Worker Lite, Food Service Lite, Line Cook Lite, , Grounds Keeper, Laundry Housekeeper Lite & Fork Lift Certification.
Take I-85S and exit at Hwy 109, Lafayette Pkwy. Turn left onto Hwy 109 and go under the expressway. At the next traffic light, turn right onto Callaway Church Road. Go approximately one mile to first road, turn right on Jim Hester Road and LaGrange Transitional Center is located at the end of the road.