- POPULATION: ADULT FEMALE FELONS
- CONSTRUCTED: 1990
- CAPACITY: 194
- OPENED: 2012
- RENOVATED: 2002
- SECURITY LEVEL: MEDIUM
VISITATION DAYS / HOURS:
HOURS: 9:00AM TO 3:00PM
DAYS:Alternated Visitation Days (Saturday M-Z; Sundays A-L); State Holidays
This center was originally built as a male Probation Detention Center. It was remissioned in 1996 as a male medium security prison. It was remissioned in 2002 as a female Probation Detention Center. It was again remissioned in 2008 as a female Pre Release Center. In July, 2012 the current mission began as an integrated treatment facility for female probation violators with co-occurring conditions (138 beds) who receive mental health and substance abuse treatment as well as female inmates (46 beds) who support the work mission of the facility.
Four open dormitories with bunk beds, housing 46 in each dorm. There are also have five isolation/segregation cells.
There are three details assigned to State Offices Tift Campus, one to Offender Administration Unit, details to cities of Zebulon, Concord and Molena.
- OPEN DORMITORY
- Academic: General Education Diploma
- Counseling: RSAT ( SPECTRUM), Re-Entry, Mental Health Services, General Population Counseling
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study, Parenting Classes, Vocational, Career Center
- Vocational/OJT: Maintenance, Food Prep, Laundry Services, Grounds keeping and Customer Service - pending
Take I-75S to US-19/41 toward Griffin. In Griffin, remain on US-19/41 to Zebulon (about 10 miles). In Zebulon, turn right onto Williamson Road and then turn left onto the first road, County Farm Road, the facility is down one mile on the right.