- CONSTRUCTED: 1954
- CAPACITY:190, OPENED: 1954
- SECURITY LEVEL: MEDIUM
- RENOVATED: 1991
Provide housing for state and county offenders and a general labor force supporting Colquitt County Government.
Four dormitories with 55 beds each. 12 isolations cells.
Provide labor for road maintenance, skilled machine operators, County Government building maintenance and building construction.
- OPEN DORMITORY
- Academic: General Education Diploma
- Counseling: Personal & Self-Growth, Motivation For Change
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Choir
- Vocational/OJT:Food Service, Heavy Equipment Operation, Building, Auto Maintenance, Laundry, Electric and Air Conditioning
Take I-75 south to Tifton then US-319 to Moultrie to US-319 bypass. Colquitt County Prison is located on the bypass between State Routes 33 and 37.